The Radio Straps that we have
designed are a little different than the other Radio Straps I have seen. I have
had several radio straps over the past 30 years and decided to make some changes
to fit what we feel is needed on the fire grounds.
read all of the information about the Radio Straps before ordering.
This will help to answer most questions.
RADIO STRAPS AND
CASES ARE SOLD SEPARATELY
1. Fireline Radio Straps are made from the best Leather
on the market.
2. Each Radio Strap is hand made and hand painted.
3. Your Radio Strap is Custom made to your size and
4. Each Strap is 1 1/2" wide leather.
5. The leather is oil died completely through to insure
6. Heavy scissor Snaps are placed on each end of your
Radio Strap for quick use.
7. We put two mic.
holders on the strap, one at chest level & one at the shoulder level.
8. Four sizes available; Short, Regular, XL and XXL
9. Regular Radio Straps are adjustable from 54" to
10. XL Radio Straps are adjustable from 60" to 70"
11. XXL Radio Straps are adjustable from 68" to 78"
The ANTI SWAY STRAP
13. Custom Stamping is available on
all Radio Straps, Any color combination.
per letter or number
14. We have standard logos available. Prices vary on
each. ( There is a list of standard logos below )
straps are available on request ( There is a $10 charge for Custom color
radio straps )
16. We use a Heavy duty double sided barrel Buckle.
17. Three types of hardware available, Standard Chrome
Plated, Solid Brass $15 & Stainless Steel $25
- Here are the standard logos we have
available at this time.
- A standard logo is any logo that can be
used more than once.
- If you have a logo you need that is not
on the list, you can request to have a custom logo made.
- I will be adding more standard logos as
they come about.
- Each Standard logo is price accordingly
- Custom logos are priced upon request
STANDARD COLOR RADIO STRAPS
Black Radio Strap
CUSTOM COLOR RADIO STRAPS
Pink Radio Strap
Blue Radio Strap
Green Radio Strap
Red Radio Strap
What size radio strap do you
Here is a way for you to determine what size
radio strap will work the best for you.
* The Radio Straps come in three different sizes.
* A Regular Radio Strap will work for 75% of us.
* The Regular Radio Strap has an adjustable length of 54"
* The XL Radio Strap has an adjustable length of 60" to
* The XXL Radio Strap has an Adjustable length of 68" to
1. Take a piece of rope, body cord or even a string and
hang it over your shoulder.
2. Bring the cord together on your opposite side as if
you were wearing a radio strap.
3. Hold a place on the cord where the radio will fit you.
Most who use a radio strap hang the radio just below the belt line or where
the radio will hang out from under your bunker coat.
4. Take the cord and lay it out and measure the total
length of the cord.
5. Find the Radio Strap that best fits you length but
will give you some adjustment on the Radio Strap. For Example, the length of
my cord was 61" so the regular strap will fit me the best and still gives me
some adjustment on the Radio Strap.
Here is the way the Radio Strap is worn .
This gives you an idea of how the radio
strap is to be fitted.
If you look close you can see how the strap
is fitted. The radio strap fits with
adjustments up or down.
As fire fighters ourselves we do not
recommend wearing the radio straps outside
of your bunker coat. This will cause an
We recommend that you wear the radio strap
under your bunker coat so that the radio
hangs just below the bottom of your coat.
Take the mic. and pull it out of your coat
around the top of the collar. This way you
have access to the radio and mike during
Special prices for orders of 10 or more radio straps.
( Custom Stamping is not available for the special prices
"Radio Straps" Photo Album
Click Here to order your Radio Strap